Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

Winner & Top 3 for challenge 13

Cracking on with catching up, here's challenge 13.  We had lots of wonderful entries to our 'Let's Get Sporty' challenge.  Our current challenge  is still open and can be found here.

Without further ado, the winner of our wonderful prize from That Craft Place, chosen by random.org was #8 - Samih (who's 8).  Congratulations, Samih, please ask your mummy to email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Our top 3 in no particular order are:








Congratulations to you all, grab the top 3 badge from our sidebar and add it to your own.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card to top 3! It makes me happy :)
    Hugs Turid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for choosing me! My mum will email soon.
    Love Samih x

    ReplyDelete