Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Winners Galore!

Well I have let thing slide a bit haven't I?  I must apologise for not announcing winners through the summer but hopefully now that school has started, things will improve.  So I find myself announcing lots of winners which is nice.  Here goes....

Challenge 16 - Clean & Simple

The winner of our £10 gift voucher to spend at One Stop Card Crafts is number 50, Linby.  Congratulations, Linby please email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I will pass you on to our sponsor.

The top 3 in no particular order is



Challenge 17 - Anything Goes


The winner of 3 digital images from Hope Jacare is number 182, Shelby.  Congratulations Shelby, take a look at Claire's images and let me know your choices on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk

The top 3 are


Challenge 18 - G is for ...

The winner of a 5 pack of Promarkers (Autumn) from Letraset is number 11 - Dawn.  Congratulations, Dawn, please email your full name and address to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk

The top 3 this time are


Many congratulations to all our top 3 picks.  Please grab our top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own. 

Finally, there's still time to enter the current challenge so why not have a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment