Followers

Saturday 20 June 2009

Fathers Day Card for the Die Cuts Dreams Challenge

This is my card for Father's Day for my Dad. I'm also entering it in the Die Cuts Dreams Challenge which has the theme 'Greenfingers'. The pictures haven't turned out quite as I would have wanted but I'll keep practicing. The decoupage image is from Craft UK as is the background paper on the inside. The card is made from a sheet of Bazill Basics (colour Guacamole). The backing papers and ribbon on the front were from a blog candy I won a while back. If you follow the links you'll see the items available in my shop, http://www.donnasdenofcrafts.co.uk/.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is beautiful I love how you have done the inside
    Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at DCD hope to see more from you in the coming weeks , we have lots of great themes lined up I'm sure you will love
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna beautiful card and I love the layout and the colours are great.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    Thank you for entering my blog candy! I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge blog starting soon, called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there's a DT Call going on there at the moment! :)
    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete